Get To Know Me
Hi! I’m Ashley, a home and photo organizer based out of Canton, Michigan. With an on-call spouse and 2 young kids in a world that can feel out of control, I strive to simplify my home and digital devices as much as possible to make my life easier. Organizing and decluttering is therapeutic and helps me breathe. I combine my personal life experiences and my background in Psychology and Health Behavior and Education to help other families improve their mental and physical health through letting go of clutter.
Why home & photo Organizing?
My story stems from two motivators: the mission to make each living space work for each stage in life; and the goal as a mom to have less to do.
I have a passion for DIY projects, efficiency, order, and things that look nice. Professional Organizing combines these passions to help others. Learning how to make life smoother and simpler is in my blood. I love problem solving through space planning and getting my hands on things to get them in the most logical places.
Having an uncluttered, functional space influences all areas of life for the better.
- I go by my middle name
- I am a homebody at heart
- I consider myself a laid-back perfectionist
- One of my biggest accomplishments was running a marathon in 2012
- I am an enneagram 1 and ISFJ
- I am a mom to over 30 plant babies
- My favorite way to recharge is eating pizza in bed while watching Gilmore Girls
Things that bring me joy:
- Eating ice cream directly out of the container
- House plants
- Watching my kids at the Petoskey 4th of July parade
- Being outside
- Projects (painting, DIY, organizing)
- Garage sales
- Bike rides with my kids
- Playing Code Names and Euchre
- Exercising (running, barre, yoga)
- A night away in a new place with my husband
- Paint colors